Sunday, October 14, 2012

Banging my head against a hard concrete wall just to erase the thought of you

My whole idiot boy syndrome is getting out of control  .While talking to my fellow BTB for the last time. Right, when I left to go walk to the T.O.P. Guess who walks past me fucking f__________ uh-huh he straight up passed me by as I tried to pretend if nothing were wrong. When really I'm still wracking my brain over it. This happened on my last day which was two Wednesday's ago. I asked Veronica well ask is kind of an understatement when I was bombarding her with mass texts capatilized saying "DID HE NOTICE ME?" She wasn't the most reliable source considering. When she saw this happen she burst out into laughter but from what she did see. He did turn around and might as well checked me out. Then , i found myself over analyzing everything yet again. I thought what if i would've waited or talked just a minute more. He probably wouldve walked over and said something to me. Anything would have been better than the silence and awkward glances. I need to stop i mean one time he saw me in the hallway and smiled at me. I turned as pink as a carnation on a spring day. I WANT THIS TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My crushes always result to nothing like always. My love life is far past existent its non-existent.


No comments:

Post a Comment