Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I know its not over......yet

I SCREAMED as I saw in bold writing via facebook

MORRISSEY TO PLAY   3/2 @ Hollywood High!!

 If I could encapsulate the moments excitement I would,.... use that excitement towards not-so exciting things. Like school cuz then I wouldn't be in this twisted web of fate, now would I? Point is one of the media's most sought out target for controversy, not since freakin Elvis has a man been so loved by adoring fans worldwide not to mention both genders would kill to sleep with him. Gay or straight
lol.... but point  is the man who I credit for saying every single little thought and spinning them into beautiful gold. That I would have never thought so prior, to his thinking . He forever changed the way of my thinking and my upbringing. I grew up with a family obsessed with this pompadour trotting British/Irish hybrid of a man. HE IZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DREEEEAAAMMMMMMMMMY! Is it the the perfectly coiffed hair?......or his pain-ridden voice??!!or  his eccentric daffodil throwing ass????? or is those amazing almost.. godly bone structure?????  I don't know it's all or the fact that he refused to be on JKL just because an interview with a Duck Dynasty star was to be held the same night. He's a badass is in his own mind and in everyone elses, too.Who does that?????! I'll tell you who EFFING MORRISSEY!! I mean people go to his shows and come back high off of a euphoria, almost like a holy experience. It's an experience that sadly, I have yet to go through. I couldn't think of anything more iconic than seeing the king himself in my town of crazy. So you can imagine the blows of devastation that I'm going through. My uncle offered to pay for everyTHANNNG. AND my timing was off I was asleep when they we're having a presale on ticketmaster. I was gone,passed out, snoozing off etc.... My uncle idk he tried to purchase the tickets but was beat out by a bunch of vultures. These shows sell out in a matter of seconds not... minutes. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!?!?! So back to the drawing board I've decided if I cant see him at least--- I could hear him outside of the school. *fingerscrossed* They sell or giveaway tickets because god only knows how much I need this more than some of those  people who I know who are attending and only know two freaking songs. This charming man and the grandaddy of em' all "There is a Light That Never Goes Out".... *smacksmyfaceacrossthekeyboard* those arent fans. those are posers trying to seem cool and ride off the moz train. Well I will try my damnest to get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!





Piercing blue eyes My girlhood trembles lol.... yiss

 c'mon with a face like that? ahhhhh who can resist I know I can't!
  

Dear Mr. Morrissey,

I am a fan of all your work, everything is brilliant and never dull. 
You were the only light I saw in a tunnel with never-ending whirls and winds.
I think you're not from here, you're of a different breed, a different kind that doesn't care too much for people or much. I love how unapologetic and ruthless you come off.
Your mystique will forever intrigue me but I'm fine with knowing the very little information
Your persona is larger than life itself 
Not even the simplicity of my words can define you.
I just wanted to say  
Thank You.
For giving a voice for those who have yet, to find they're own.
- Just another misfit from Los Angeles  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment