Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~Apparently lessons learned in school can be applied in real life~

As, my English semester(s) are in the transition of being completed, for 11th grade. I'm wrapping up on some lessons.. Today as I was walking back home in a messy manner. Like usual my top was riding onto my midriff and my pants would lower at about an inch, at every move I made. I kept indulging myself in my new found crush Oliver Sims. Yes, he's gay *cough* allegedly buuuuut a girl can dream, rigghht!! I feel weird about him like he's not attractive enough to be gorgeous but his characteristics have taken a life on their own, like the mystery behind his song writing, his voice, the ever so enticing lip biting, unnf, I was so far up in my mind trying to decode the real meaning of "Crystallized" or who inspired him to write "Try". That I almost missed this huge symbolism for my recent decline in friendship.  This one time, well actually the last time I was seen with her. We wandered the mean streetz of noho filled with apartment complexes for the elderly, that is. lol... There are some landmarks of our friendship. I'm pretty sure everyone has that, those places that held the background for some pretty special moments, that hold a near and dear place in your heart. Well try seeing that monument being ripped off the ground only leaving crumbled leaves and broken stems to mend the ground. I was sorta kinda pissed off in a way it was almost ironic because the night prior, to seeing this. I was trying to communicate with her. I didn't really get the exact response I wanted or much of any.. Its weird to talk to someone with 4 lettered acronyms when you used to practically  write full-blown essays to each other. It was weird, awkward and stale. I knew that whatever she was to me * best friend* wasn't worth trying to recreate over meaningless, small talk. I mean there's no point in me moping and groaning because it was already, past it's expiration to begin with. She cut out all the obstacles that stood between her and her actual real boyfriend. For once she was in a good place and I guess bringing someone back from the dead (past) would kinda fuck it up and only remind her of other things she didn't ,really want to think about. Sure, that's one way I can look at it but like someone once said,

"Don’t lose yourself just because you found somebody."

I saw this coming tho, I mean she was boy crazy and a guy's girl. The shit that comes all out all over my news feed would make her old self eyeroll and laugh about it, however this isn't her new self or her old self. Its who she's been or well waiting to be.. Now she's perfectly content with being both. While she has Garette her other equivalent ginger who's up to speed with her.BUT SRSLY who posts cheesy ass quotes, lyrics and mashes them up into some ultra lovey dovey collages, UHHH........I'll have Oliver Sims my non-gay imaginary novio.So this isn't a goodbye but this really isn't a see you later either this is a good luck!



Well eff it, I can make extremely cheesy, unnecessary badly edited picks, as well!!!
seee heres me and my boo, with his ilysm gazee (sorry Romy)

No comments:

Post a Comment