Thursday, June 20, 2013

Who are you?

Who are you? Where did you go? You're in lungs, youre in the air." - andrew jackson jihad.

shadows, take form in the place of what is. When shadows become bigger than you, its darkness has taken a new form in you. You aren't the same person, you aren't who you were yesterday. I try and tell myself that in confessing my loneliness. You'll come by and console me but I know that even when we were close you never once checked up on me. So why would you? when the glue is gone, all dried up and on the floor. But now what if that glue was never there and the only thing keeping us together was the thought. It comforted us, but the sooner we realized that this gap was there. Nothing could fill it nor replace it if its gone its gone if theres nothing there. Then it was all in our heads. Or better in mine. We aren't friends, we never were. And I was better off on my own then in the company of some baffoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment