Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dear Diary, the sun is gonna melt my skin into a different race

My Goals for the summer.....

-Get the etsy store up& running.

-Learn some basics in graphic design and photoshop. To make such said online store look attractive.

- Focus on school and keep up with the demand of 6 or 7 units a week

- get involved in the theater community

- be more active physically, by that no more baking under the hot air, with premium cable and crying my heart out.

- get socially buzzing, go to shows, go to some alone, make friends, learn to be fun ( tired of being a basic bitch )

- do jobs, get cash money $$$ lol, no. But doing little things here and there. While saving up should help me.

- Get rid of my bad habits, such as caving in, buying things before researching cheaper prices. Yes, I so jumped the gun. When I bought a 20 dollar eyeliner that is used for precision and advanced people. Not for weird, smudged crooked lines on so not advanced people.

- Get craftier, start using more DIYS. Like finally sewing my patches on, pinning things, etc.

- no more tumblr binges, tumblr is awesome. But what's not awesome is my unhealthy obsession with possessions I can't obtain.

- Pushing myself in the right direction, not the wrong

- Hanging out with people.

- Fixing my hair, this should be at the top of my list. I haven't cut these long locks, in two years. It's time!!

And that's what I could think of at 2 am on a Wednesday night. Time to sleep!!!

- Sincerely, Jess The Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment