Thursday, May 2, 2013

Songs to listen to when I'm alone





 Ever feel down, and blue? Is there a  certain "sad" song playing in the background, almost re-creating a scene from a movie that only exists in your head. No, I thought not.. Well I do! I'm known for romanticizing regular moments in life and trying to create a dramatic atmosphere with somber music or upbeat. You know that saying " Art imitates life.. and Life imitates art" well that's the way I see these musical outbreaks in front of mirrors, near vacant hallways, or under the solace of moonlight. 
  



*Song that makes me cry, and also rewind it's, really short & sad but gets your eyes dripping with water"
" I saw something you could lust for, in a tired way..." - Joyce Manor~ Drainage
         



 Comforting Song that makes it alright and better

             
 "Do You realize that life goes fast, It's hard to make the good things last..."

The Flaming Lips- Do You Realize?




Okay, now this one is a sad sad, depressing song.

 



Song that makes me sad, bc I hate everyone and realize how alone, I really am
 
I hate them all, I hate them all, I hate myself, for hating them... The Strokes - On the Otherside


 For when my lows have hit they're highest peak yet, and all I wanna do is simultaneously scream and cry.
   Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, they really do.Yeah, they really want you, they really want you, but I do too ..I want to be the girl with the most cake.I love him so much it just turns to hate... Hole- Doll Parts


No comments:

Post a Comment