Thursday, November 1, 2012

11/1/12

OH HEY! October's over and now. It's November fucking NOVEMBER and in two months will be making up some bullshit resolutions that we all know you or well I can't possibly ever keep up with. You know unless, the whole apocalypse "2012" phenomenon thing doesnt kill us all. What with the zombies or the earth shakings or was it water spillings hmph. Aside, from all those morbid very unrealistic thoughts. Holy shit time you really passed me by. Now time to say a typical cliche of mine to start off a new month. This month I'm gonna try my hardest to change my ways and become a better person. HA! I think I've said that bit double the times its actually been accomplished. I can't lie to myself anymore than needed. Although, it is true. I have to be productive and quick especially this month what with my delay in home studies and failure in traditional schoolings. In other words I bombed all my classes and thought i could easily replace it in summerschool. Which, like everything has backfired on me. Enough with that I'm pretty confident that I will work my ass off to get back into fax and graduate with my class. SO OCTOBER YOU CAN SUCK IT. Starting later I will somehow mend the damage I've made.




Random stolen qoute/lyric: "Even when I'm caught In A place, Panic for a minute got my brain in a daze, I wish you weren't in it there are so many ways..." thanks for that Ellie Goulding. This lady always has great somewhat relatable lyrics with cuts of electronic pop sounds that definitely draw me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment