Saturday, November 24, 2012

This is why I wear makeup to take out the trash

Everyday I think I'm gonna meet you by some casual encounter and everyday my patience is growing weaker and thinner. I want to be proud of the guy i date i want him to be the envy of every girl. To be like woah! Im ridiculous i blame these stupid movies. Of course annies gonna look gorgeous when Johnny is with his clan of friends. See Annie had professionals fix her up with good makeup and even better hair because Annie's not really Annie. She's just some actress in character. I can't ever wrap my head around that truth. Johnny or any guy for that sake isn't gonna ask me out in some convince store or Target. Obviously realities come a knockin and wants none of this nonsense. Its so nice and comfy up here I cant go back down  to the harsh lonely very lonely real world. The older i get the dumber Ive gotten. I swear if I had a penny for all the times. I ran away from a situation/problem instead of dealing with it at hand. I'd have about two dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment