Saturday, November 24, 2012

stuck in the middle

Never has a song been so accurate and precise to my life. There's nothing I love more than discovering a song that I can relate to but the fact that every lyric resonates with me this much. It's so damn awesome. It comforts me in this way that only hot tea with drops of lemon and hints of cinnamon can do for me. It drowns out the rest of the world and is the only remedy for my temporary fits of rage.


*And it's no fun when I'm freaking out*
And it's no fun when I'm always down
And it's no fun what I'm putting inside of me is making me crazier

And it's no fun when I'm always alone
And it's no fun when I'm always at home
And it's no fun when you're laughing at me, always laughing at me

*You gotta keep me away from what they say about me*

And it's no fun when I'm freaking out And it's no fun when I'm always down And it's no fun what I'm putting inside If he's making me crazier And it's no fun when I'm always alone And it's no fun when I'm always at home And it's no fun when you're laughing at me Always laughing at me You gotta keep me away from what they say about me

Read more: BEST COAST - BETTER GIRL LYRICS
And it's no fun when I'm freaking out And it's no fun when I'm always down And it's no fun what I'm putting inside If he's making me crazier And it's no fun when I'm always alone And it's no fun when I'm always at home And it's no fun when you're laughing at me Always laughing at me You gotta keep me away from what they say about me

Read more: BEST COAST - BETTER GIRL LYRICS

No comments:

Post a Comment