Sunday, November 11, 2012

Little Things Here & There


Here's a little appreciation post to the smaller things that I'm currently obsessing over. Alrighty Then.....

If your into indie pop alternative electronic songs like I'm utterly obsessed with take a listen to(link down below)this song puts such a huge smile on my face(: I can't stop grinning it's a cute song. This is the type of song I could see myself getting ready to or going on a date. This would mos def be the background song to that so I thought. Until, I realized my impression of the song was far off from what it actually was or well is. It's still about adolescent love. It's just more of the I wanna talk to you I'm too scared so now I'm just gonna watch you from afar and stalk you with this song variety. Yeah? At least that's what I interpreted. With an upbeat guitar and catchy electronic sounds who wouldn't be fooled  Nonetheless great song! by:  Passenger- Night Vision Binoculars





No comments:

Post a Comment