Friday, January 11, 2013

It's official I've been out of school for so long that I can't even hold a conversation down without being utterly boring. A seven year old has more wits and beauty than I do. * groans* have I fallen so hard? That this seven year old is essentially cooler than me and knows more math than me. I'm so boring I  make myself bored UGHH. I'M Living ny days in reverse instead of forward I stay up all night and sleep all day. My eyes,sanity, and weight has taken a huge hit. I want to crawl and dig a deep hole so far down that no one can find me too bad I'm already living it

( that's me all right I look like complete crap this is what staying up all night and not going to school does to you, and there's the way adorable seven year old)



















No comments:

Post a Comment