Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ready to start

A new year, new chapter, hopeful endeavours...

I got my first reality check. I want to do as much as I can this year. I want to work on myself, my writing, my schooling. Put more effort in the little things like wardrobe, relationships, attitude. I really wanna get myself into reading. I wanna start all over, be prepared to fall. Clean up the mascara that'll run down my face whenever something unsightly happens. I wanna go to the movies this year, I wanna date, I wanna be fun and flirty. I wanna do everything because I'll be damned if I spent another year crying in a corner. Desperate for attention now I'm suffering the consequences, I managed to screw up 3 relationships. In one night all while wearing an lbd in the freezing cold. Now I can't even breathe without feeling all crummy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwdUVjyxWrM&feature=youtube_gdata_player



1 comment:

  1. thats better getting into your ambition of optimism

    ReplyDelete