Monday, January 21, 2013

Can't sleep, there's a go to song for that.

I can't sleep. I caught a mean ole case of the flu, swollen ankles and fingers. Hahaha life you always surprise me. I shouldn't be so shocked. I fell on my ass a couple of times. Trying to be a badass mofo in four inch stilettos but ended up looking like a basic mess. So there's one answer to my petty questions and I'm sick from all the exposure to people who are sick and walking around in a dress in the fucking cold.I fell asleep with my sister's rings on and didn't even think of taking it off. When I woke up my finger swelled up four sizes bigger. My hand went from effortlessly chic to sausage fingered freak. I tried everything from boiled water, hair serum, olive oil and tinfoil till my family seized and decised the issue. Once I heard the word ER. My eyes were teary eyed and the inner damsel in distress in me was seeping through. Luckily, thanks to a pair of handy pliers. The hunk of metal was off. So now I'm here blogging about it. Here's the link to the song I have been falling asleep to. I'm not I'm just daydreaming about boys or well a boy in particular.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxKtVmoyJZQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment