Monday, January 7, 2013

not the first day of the semester

So, as everyone one was groaning and slouching the hallways away this Monday morning. As f-bombs were flying and mouths were drooling I was off far far away in the land of.. oh who am I kidding I was dead ass asleep in my bed, yo YEAH NEW YEAR SAME POSITION!!
its been four months F O U R mon. since I left school in Oct. to catch up on failed classes. I'm still not in enrolled in school fyi. I'm pretty sure my writing looks like chicken scratch at this point and any logic that remains in my brain is slowly but surely churning out mush. Ive been on late night tumblr binges,its gotten so bad I've exceeded my post limit. I'm here watching reruns of clever shows wishing for new developments and some witty writer to plot out the rest of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment