Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Twas The Evening for theatrics: the start of something old.

Happy New Years!!!! Wwoooh
New year new me. Sike!
I took a wrong turn that lead to misfortune events. Here's how it started. My day was pretty typical however, my small little spark turned into roaring flames. I went into my uncles house thinking tonight will be drama free. It'll be good and better than last year's. Hahaha NO. I walk in and already feel awkward. Oh, so I didn't tell you guys. So, after sending text after text after text, to my cousin. I get no response but when I send her a juicy text about my love life on instant she replies. It was a total bust. It was an utter complete lie. If I did have new developments in that department the last person I'd be squealing to about it would be her. So anyways. I walk in through the door. I hear her and my other cousin screams" WHERE'S YOU'RE BOYFRIEND" for the rest of the family to hear. I was embrassed.but at the same time shocked that no one cared but those two. For the next two hours they kept badgering me about this " boyfriend" who's existence only took place in my imagination. I will forever be jealous of Gabriella Montez. Curse her for just so happening meeting her one and true love dreamy Troy Bolton. I have always compared myself to her. But I'm not falling in love at a karaoke night any time soon *sighs* and I wonder why my views on love are so distorted. Point is it just comes to show they're true character. They only want me so they can have a new topic. They're not interested in anything but, the latest hot gossip. Assholes, right? What do I expect if a guy looks at one of them. They make a huge spectacle of it and because my other cousin is mad at me. For reasons unknown he's fourteen and I'm turning seventeen wtf should I care? When it's family its so much harder to shrug off. I was sitting in a corner blogging the night away. No big new years kiss no sparkly crap just normal crap. Right when the clock hit midnight I ran outside and cried behind the garage. In the freezing cold, making calls and blasting simple man by lynrd skynrd. While my cousins went to 711. After that I just stayed on the phone the whole night dialing whoever would listen. Then. It becomes 2 and my cousin starts saying " where were you weve been looking everywhere" all dramatic too! In the middle of the street without shoes. Nice! When it comes to cheap theatrics we are  number one! I wanted to leave the drama in 2012 but damn. It followed me. It upsets me how last year when were all together. We were all in a group standing, laughing at eachother. Prepared to take on the new year as a new family. We were on bike rides, going to 711 sneaking out of the house. Now you have me crying in a corner in the cold and them doing all of that stuff without me. I can't be doing this anymore. For the sake of my sanity im cutting them out of my life. I mean we don't have to be friends we can be aquaintances. Right?
God, its me Jessica! I just hope everything, is alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXkm6h6uq0k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

5 comments:

  1. what are your new years resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. try to guess who this is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I originally intended for it be to cut the drama out but just as I anticipated, that's just how my new year started.

    ReplyDelete