Thursday, December 13, 2012

<p>Not dating anyone for like ever is practically, the equivalent of not owning a phone. Which, I perfectly fall under both categories. Y kno since I have none. Well I just gotta a phone today, my first. I've always been reluctant to get one and wanted to put it off for  as long as I could. Mainly because I'm an interweb whore who just loves using up WiFi and also, who would I text, would anyone call me, am I gonna have any contacts, will people ever prank call me? And etc.. these lingering questions won't be answered. Now I can self indugle and log in and outta facebook as much as want. Which, is a bad very bad I can't stress the emphasis on b a d idea. The idea of being able to see people who have life's post and parade themselves. All around the internet is just depressing. It's like the cool kids just get cooler and the loners(me) just get lonelier.

No comments:

Post a Comment