Saturday, December 1, 2012

Glued to the keyboard

As I stood here in the California rain waiting for it to soak me waiting for hundreds of droplets to fall out of the sky and fall into my lap. Admiring the quietness and taking in the moment but wanting more. I am disappointed I expected streams of rain to be falling but it felt short. Moments like these make me wish I payed more attention to drivers ed. I just wanna roam the streets for no apparent  reason but just to drift away in my car. Blast a song that has meaningful lyrics and roll the windows all the way down. So, the rain can just hit me while my mind is clearing. I would normally opt. to walking but I'm not in a position to just leave and walk away in the rain. Plus, I'm a weenie and I wouldn't dare. They say "Live A Little" I just wish I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment