Thursday, December 13, 2012

I should've seen the signs sooner, now it's too late too react. Now I literally cannot stop thinking about you. Knowing what I know now. I wish, I could just go back in time BUT I can't. You're stupid grin haunts me, that dumb struck look on you're face when you talk about the things you're passionate about, and ugh all that flirty eye contact was like a dagger went straight through my heart and into my brain. I knew something was stirring up between us. I just never brewed it and you're music taste was impeccable. We were living that one Artic Monkeys song for like, two months. Or, so I think.well just those verses

" Stop making the eyes at me and I'll stop making the eyes at you. What, really surprises me is that I don't really want you too"

Watch "Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor (2005)" on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment