Sunday, December 30, 2012

Oh, father of mine.

The year is over in less than a day and a half. What kind of retrospect would it be without bringing Mr. Callejas up the man that's responsible for nothing now. Once, the breadwinner, now partially at fault for why I'll need therapy.
The only good thing I ever got from him are my looks.WHY bother bringing him up then, right? because of his stupid bad blood. I have this eye infection that's just too gross. For me to even step foot out of this door.Thanks dad!
You never called me once on my birthday.
Never once came down to visit me. Never once where there when I was stranded, abandoned, alone or scared. SO FUCK YOU SIR. not even a crappy seasons greetings but an eye styke the size of fucking Elmers boil from the fairly godparents. All unsightly and there's  nothing's godly about that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkcbxjWG9Mc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment