Sunday, December 30, 2012

Teenagers from mars

Alright, hey guys. My cousin aka my best friend and I decided to have a little fun with her camera this weekend. We came up with different ideas but this one was right up our alley. hahaha We had so much fun editing these and posing like idiots in the freezing cold. Alrights Here I leave you with Billy Idol I'm completely useless when it comes to making playlists so, you tube videos it shall be. Take it away Mr.Idol.
Stay tuned for day number 2.



(The amount of times we had to re-apply our lips was unreal.)






































All the clothing used for this is mine from the shoes to the oh, so radical pink flamingo suitcase.
The whole concept of this was two teenage girls ditching they're crappy hotel for a night of fun seeking rebellion causing havoc amongst innocent civilians.
My sister took the photos, I edited and did my my makeup. I kept thinking of a Pepper walker inspire looked. With stripes and leather jackets. My cousin was are victim muahahahahaha
thanks, cuz sorry about your sweater.





No comments:

Post a Comment